Saturday, June 29, 2013

Welcome

Us watching FC Barcelona destroy Mallorca in Barcelona
Hello to all!

This is my first blog. I have never taken the time to set up a blog; however, I do read some. It is my intent to keep this blog updated regularly with the happenings at the Zeitler Zoo. Considering family and friends are all over the world, I thought that this would be a good way to keep everyone updated. Bear with me for a while as it will likely take me a while to get this blog up to speed. You will likely find that it will start out as a jumbled mess, referring to past trips, milestones and general information that I think everyone would like to see/know.

As I move farther along, and get everyone up to speed, I hope that this can be a fun place to chronicle our lives. Nicole and I have done a lot in the last few years and will likely be doing a lot more in the years to come.

Please, read, participate, share, and most of all, enjoy.

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment